Monday, June 18, 2012

ASADO!

Every one that was there!

 Baptism of Pamela (the older one) and Coti (the other). 

 ASADO!!!!!!!!! This is how we do it here in Uruguay. It is delicious. Last PDAY we got together with a couple elders in the house of a member and had a barbeque (Asado). The way of cooking it here is just to make a big fire, and then spread the coals under a metal rack. Its way easy to do, and it tastes better, so I know how Ill be cooking my meat after the mission :)

We had a great week. Recectly the Lord has been blessing us with a ton of awesome families to teach.  Right now we are teaching 5 families that are progressing. The problem is that none of them are married... So we are working really hard to help all of them to be able make that step. Its really fun to be able to teach families. To help them understand the importance of marriage and the plan that God has for them. I feel like the spirit is always stronger in the charlas that we have with families. 

One thing that was fun that I did this week was an exchange with one of the District Leaders in San Jose de Mayo, a little city about 2 hours away from Las Piedras. I really enjoyed wirking there, because it has the small, interior-city feel that exists here in Uruguay. I cant really explain it, because it doesnt exist in the USA, but I love working in small little cities like there. I hope to be able to end my mision in somewhere like there. I bet there might be a few pictures of San Jose Uruguay somewhere on the internet if you look... 

Anyways, I am really happy with what is going on right now in my life an my mission. Please prey that we can find people who can get baptized quickly, without the need to change a bunch of things first (like getting married etc..)

Thanks for everythnig, 

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment