Saturday, March 2, 2013

AP

So, here are the pictures of the baptisms of Jesica and Beatrice. Also I put in a picture of me Elder Looney with President. This picture is the one we used for our part of the presentation to the OROs





So these last days have been some of the crazyest ones in my whole mission. Being AP is a big change in the responsibilities that we have to do. So, here is a short run down of what my schedual is like on a normal day. Up at the normal time (6:30), have the normal excercize and study schedual. At 10 we get into the offices. In the offices we have a ton of work to do, mostly just things to make sure that the mission is running smoothly and preperation of capacitations that we will have to give. Also, we frequently are called over to the mission house to have meetings wiht President Armstrong. Then we try to always get out by 4:00 to be able to work in our area. 

It is a super exciting, interesting, and stressful time for the office elders and President fiirst of all because the mission is changing. inthe next 3 monthes we will be recieving 70 new missionaries and only loose 20... with half of these incomers being Sisters. This represents a huge amout of preparation and work in order prepare the mission for them. Also, it is a time of challange for Pte. because his wife has been home in the US for a month now because of medical problems... and it looks like she will be gone a couple monthes more. You can probably imagine the amout of weight that he is having to carry on his sholders, and all with out his companion. So it is a wonderful oportunity for me being his assistant to make his load as ligh as possible, and take on us certian jobs that the President usually would do. 

I love my mission president, and sostain him with all my heart. Also, let me tell you for a sec about who I live with... the office elders are Elder Ha (the first Korean elder to ever come to South america in the history of the church) elder Santos (who is brazilian, so we are pollishing up on our portugues), elder Whiting (YA! my ORO, we are living together again! super amazing) and Elder Looney (who I was already comps with for 3 changes I love him a ton.) 

So, more to come! Iove all of you!!
Elder Wilson

Please prey that we can have time to work in our area, and sucess there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment