Tuesday, March 26, 2013

email me! and a story about wine


***** NEW WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME*****

The First Presidancey has changed the rules, and now anyone can send me emails. and I can email anyone (family, friends, converts, priesthood leaders, etc.), so you can email me now! No promises that I will be able to write you back in the same week that you write me because we are not given time to respond, maybe just a quick message I will be able to get off, then I will write a good hand written letter. Thanks! Spread the news! I use email on saturday mornings. 


This week has been wonderful. First of all, our investigadors Cesar and Alejandra are progressing super well for their baptism next week! We are super excited for these baptisms because they both are such great investigadors, and also becasue its been like half a year since there has been a baptism in this area. 

One of the highlights of this week is that some of my old investigadors from MaroƱas and Las Piedras are going to get baptized this week. The most importand thing to me in the whole world is the conversion of the people that I am teaching or have taught, so it makes me so happy to hear about their conversions. 

The weeks fly by soooo fast as a missionary. 

funny story. So Alejandra (the investigador) called us to remember the time of the lesson we were going to have with her, and she asked us "want a little cold wine when you come"... no, we dont drind alcohol... "would you like me to make you a coffe to drink then?"... and we said no, we don't drink it, so she responded "well, alright, I guess I'll just make you a little tea then"... ummm we don't drink that ether... "Really, weird, well I guess we can drink some mate" (mate is the traditional drink here, that the members can drink, but the missionaries can't)... well sister, we actually don't either... "What! What do you drink then!, ummm well Ive got some Coca Cola at least!" (the misisonarys are forbidden from the coca cola also)... we dont drink coca cola ether, you just  give us some water, and we will explain it all to you when we have the lesson! IT was super funny, and luckily she is a really awesome person and completely accepted the Word of Wisdom when we taught it to her. I love the mission. 

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment