Wednesday, September 14, 2011

weekly letter

The sun really knows how to get things done here.

 Valeria, her dad, her grandma, and her greatgrandma. and the person who did the baptism.




This week was so good! First things first, Valeria got baptized! (remember her?, she was the one I wrote about last time who was progressing like crazy)  It was such a great baptism, and lots of our investigators were able to attend. The spirit at every single baptism is so so strong, that is a promise of the lord, and it is so nice to see the "athiests" all crying and feeling the spirit and becoming converted too.
 
Its a little crazy because we have 6 elders living in a 2 person house right now.. but a lot of fun.
 
Last week we had sooo much to do, that each day we literally ran like 3 miles to get everywhere on time... the things we do as missionaries...  I love it. And it is really good that we have too much to do than we can handle as opposed to not having much to do. It means that we are working hard. We have a lot of good things happening, and it is awesome to see miricles happen each day to spread the gospel of christ.
 
I love the mission and I know that I am progressing a lot. I love Uruguay. But mostly I love Jesus Christ.
 
Elder Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment