Monday, March 19, 2012

letter home

Los bautismos de Guilermo, marcelo, y Manuel (Y matias en el medio)


this picture i took from my companions camera. It is from the CCM, where he knew Elder Rodrigues (my first oro). Seeing this picture made me laugh so hard! Double oro power! My first Oro who didnt last long, and my second oro who took his spot.

This week we had the baptisms of Guillermo, Marcelo, and Manuel!!! They are three awesome young men, and future missionaries I am sure. Guillermo and Marcelo are brothers (guillermo is the one next to me whois 13 years old, and marcelo is the one next to Elder Whiting who is 15 years old). We found them through our power-house recent convert Biatrice. They are both way mature for their age, and are both really spiritual. They live with their Grandma because their mom died a couple years ago. Manuel (the shortest one by marcelo who is 12 years old) is also a reference from a member, and is super awesome in the waythat he keeps all the commitments we leave him to the dot. the other young man in white is Matias, a 18 year old priest, who was baptized awhile ago,but went inactive,but now we are helping him get out and serve a mission. The bapismal service was realy nice, a lot of members, and also after the baptism, each one of them gave their testimony, and really it was one of the most powerful spiritual experiences I have ever had on the mission. 

I love this area so much, and hope I never leave, but I am a little worried that in a few weeks here when changes come I will be changed to another area.But I know that I will love all the areas I serve in as long as I serve with all my heart.

Prey for the investigators! 

Elder Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment