Monday, March 26, 2012

real life ROUS and conference coming up


Carpincha. This is a legit ROUS that they have in Uruguay. Its pretty much like a 150 pound hampster. They sometimes have them as pets, and they eat them a lot. Its one of the most awesome animals that I have ever seen.


This week was a really good week for me. We had a conference for leaders tuesday that lasted for almost the whole day, and it reallywent well. I felt lots of guidence from the spirit about things to apply to my District and area. President´s conferences are always the best.

It is finally starting to get a little bit cold in the mornings, but that is really nice. 

This sunday was really special day for me because almost all of the converts I have had here in areoparque were at church, passing the sacrament, sharing their testimonies, and just being active members. I think that it was my last sunday here in Areoparque. I feel like i will have to leave this area next week, but we will see!

Also I feel really really excited to be able to see conference this weekend that comes. 

Sorry I dont have much time to write today, but thanks for all your support! And sorry if you havent got mail from me lately, but the mail has not come for 6 weeks now, so I havnt been able to send or receive letters lately.

Keep on praying!! Elder Wilson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment