Monday, May 7, 2012

weekly letter


the zone leaders with President and HNA DaSilva



This week was an awesome week! The wether was perfect for missionary work. not hot or cold. Probably the most exciting thing that happened is that Hector (our investigator) came to church and we announced his baptism for this wednesday. He is super awesome and prepared for baptism. Heis a super humble guy, he works as a car watcher, which is a person that makes shure nobody steals the cars that are parked on the side of the streets, and if the people feel nice, they can tip him.... or in other words, he is really poor and humble for that. The nice thing is that he works on the street where we live, so if we want to make contact with him or check up on him all we have to do is poke our heads out the window and yell to him. Its a nice way to make daily contact. Ha, sometimes we see him sitting down on the curb reading the book of Mormon with his other friends.
 
From him I have learned of the importance of talking to everybody. He toldus that there are always a bunch of missionaries passing by, but they never talked to him.. and he was just waiting for contact. So, its been a great learning experience for me to be able to teach him.
 
But I am doing good. oh, the exciting food of the week for me is cow-bladder paste. Its really delicioso. you can easily spread it on all variety of foods. oh, and I was n a contact and a dog started peeing on my leg, which was a good experience also. and a drunk man priomised me that I am going to be the first person to be resurrected when christ comes, so thats also a nice thing to know, something reassuring.
 
But thank you all for your prayers and support. I am excited to be able to see my family this sunday through skype!
 
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment