Tuesday, May 29, 2012

weekly letter

This was an awesome week! first things first, we had the baptisms of Nicolas and Mikiela Perdómo. they are brother and sister who we found clapping doors. their conversion really was really all because of what the ward did for them. All we did was teach them, and let the ward members do their part. It their baptismal service we had more members show up than usually go to sacrament meeting! it was awesome, and one of my favorite baptismal services that I have ever had on my mission. I have some good pictures of them, but I cant send them because my computer is acting up. Now we are with the Mom Claudia, who is awesome, just as active as her kids who got baptized, but she needs to get married, and the husband is putting up a fight. But prey for her please!

This sunday was one of the best sundays that I have had in my mission. We really saw a ton of miricles. First of all, our investigators almost all showed up, and had a good spiritual experience. Also, we got there and along came Nicolas and Mikiela with their sunday clothes! I felt so awesome to see nicolas rounding the corner in a new freshly-baught full suit and tie. the only thing that he was missing was a name tag that says ¨"Elder Perdómo", and mikaela came in a skirt and everything, and the mom even dressed up too (even though she had swarn to us that she would never dress up for church. Also a ton of our converts and less active families showed up too, and Hector got the priesthood and everything, it was awesome- 

This saturday wasw a special day for me as I completed 1 year in the mission. It was a good moment to look back on what I have done so foar and to be able to make new goals and stuff. I cant believe that things are flying by so fastly! I feel like I just arrived here, but now Im a full blown missionary. Im scared that this next year is going to go by even faster than the first one, so I know that I am going to have to work super hard to get everything done that the lord wants of me. 

Anyways, gotta go, but thanks to all for your support, and till next week

Elder Wilson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment