Monday, July 16, 2012

cinnamon rolls and a missionary blog


Hermana Davidson and Hermana Hill. 2 Sr missionaries that are serving here with us. We are working a lot with them here in Las Piedras because we are working to qualify the stake as a stake again, by activating members and everything. They made us cinnimon rolls this week, which was awesome because I havnt had one in more than a year!



The family Abreu. I didnt have any interesting other pictures to send so I sent this one. The 2 young ones are some active members in the ward that help us out with the Obra Misional. 



This has been a good week. We have been working to death to find investigators!! And we are doing a work to search out less active members that are on the ward list of members but who nobody knows to see if they still live there or have died or moved or whatever. We had to search out 400 names! Its been a long, time consuming job, but we have been able to find some good investigators through the part-member families that still live there. 

I love our new president. He is a way great leader, and I am really excited to be working with him for the rest of my mission. 

Plese pray for us that we can find out those who the Lord is preparing. I love the mission and hope that it never ends. Love you all. 

Elder Wilson

missionuruguaymontevideo.blogspot.com is a blog page that the President Armstrong has created. It has pictures and  few updates (I think... never been there to check it out.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment