Saturday, May 11, 2013

may 11

So, this week has been very exciting for me. Elder Gonzalez and his wife are here doing a mission tour, and I have been traveling around with them and president Armstrong as they have been visiting all of the mission. 

I cant write too much today, because we have to leave for a city called Maldonado which is a couple hours away. We are going to pick up Elder Gonzales´ son who is coming into the airport, and drive him to Maldonado to be with his parents who are already there. 

Being able to be around a member of the 70 is a big blessing and I have learned a ton from just being around them. 

Well, got to go and keep on working! I love being a missionary so much! There is nothing better than share my testimony of Jesus Christ and his atonement, then teach the gospel to those who accept him in their lives. 

Thanks everybody for your support and prayers - I feel them especially in the moments of tryal and sadness when the people that I love reject the gospel in their lives. 

Elder Wilson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment