Saturday, May 4, 2013

may 4

we went with president to a awesome korean restaurant on pday. We went because Elder Ha, one of the office elders, is korean. It was really fun and good food too. 





So, first things first, we had the baptism of patricia and sebastian! it was amazing... But the water heater is apairantly broken, and the water was cold.. but the physical shock of the cold water just makes the experience of the baptism only more impressive. They are great converts, always reading the book of mormon and inviting their friends to also have the gospel. 

I think that the best experience that I had this week is that I was able to go back to Roca, which is the area that I started my mission out in. It, for me, was one of the most sacred experiences of my mission. I was able to see my converts from before the misson, and I loved being with them. Carlos, one of my baptisms there, opened the door and immediately broke into tears and gave me a big old hug saying 'my angel'. it was really neet to see the affects of my mission and the changes in the people that I have taught. I love rocha with all my heart. It is so beautiful, the city itself, but especially the people are beautiful.

We found a new family that we are teaching, that have a baptisma date for the weekend after i leave the mission, so I will keep you updated on the details of their progress. 

I am excited for this week because we are going to be accompanying President Armstrong and President Walter Gonzalez all around the mission to different conferences. I am excited to see what i will learn. 

Thanks for everyting, and pleae prey for our investigadors Sandra and her family. I love the mission, it means everything to me.

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment