Thursday, July 28, 2011

Covey leaves the CCM

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hey family,
 
So I leave the CCM tomorrow morning at 4:00, and I get just a couple minuits today to write home a little email. I am so excited and a little nervous to leave the CCM, but I feel as ready as it gets. I have learned so much here, but still have a whole lot to go. My spanish is going well, and I feel like it will progress really really fast when I get out into the field. It was funny, but is my last proselismo, a couple people asked me where in Argentina I was from, and couldnt believe that I had only been learning castillano for a month and a half - actually exactly two months today! I have learned so much here in the last two months about the gospel, how to teach, and really just how to be a missonary. I feel like I have grown up a lot.
 
I the thing I am most looking foreward to tomorrow is meeting my Mission Presidents and my trainer. I hope I get a good trainer who can help me learn everything, but I trust that I will, I heard that trainers are the best missionaries. Cant wait to teach every day!
 
So, I think that from now on my p-days will be on mondays. Write me at the mission adress from now on. Thanks for your prayers, and I hope everybodys summers are going well. I love reading your letters that you send and hearing all about your summers and everything. -  keep it up!
 
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment