Thursday, November 22, 2012

one of the best days of my mission

Yesterday was one of the best days of my misson. So, all this week we had really been working hard hard on being able to reach the daily goals that we set the day before, so we knew that we were going to see some big miricles on sunday.. its allways that way. when you work hard in the week the lord blesses you on sunday. Sundays are the most stressfull daysof the mission because ALL of the work that you did during the week depends on it. If the people go to church, it means that they are progressing, if they dont, it means that they still need a lot of work. But this sunday we had 8 investigadors in the sacrament meeting, 15 recent converts, and 5 less active members that we had found during the week. there is NOTHING that feels better than being able to sit down in the sacrament meeting and just enjoy it because of all the people that are being converted there. I have had 2 sundays in my mission where I had zilch investigadors, and let me tell you, it feels BAD. like you are wasting your time. So, I loved seeing so many people there this week. 

 Then later yesterday we went out with a recent convert to go visit a few people that she knew, and we found 2 families to teach!!! This is a miracle. It is near impossible to find complete families here in Uruguay. Me and my companion have dedided that the biggest christmas presant that we could possibly give to the Lord and his Church is a new family in the gospel, so we have been fasting and preying a lot to be able to find families to convert. So, when we found these beautiful families we knew that it was a direct result of those prayers and desires. The lord really does give to his servants according to their desires. 

cool news from president Armstrong, some people have been recieving mission calls recently that say "Taiwan mission UNTILL THE CHINA MAINLAND MISSION OPENS" it truely is an amazing moment for the explosion of the Church of Jesus Christ in the world. Lots of prophesies are about to be fufilled. Just watch and see. 

so, almost everyone who has been writing me has been talking about how they are excited that my mission is almost done and im almost home blah blah. haha I really dont know what your all talking about! I am still just starting. There is a lot to do. I honestly see a ton of "Mountians to Climb" still before May rolls around. 

It is getting HOT. Send some ice if you can. 

But I am super happy, healthy, and tan (from the neck up and elbows down). 

Thanks, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment