Monday, November 5, 2012

Elder Wilson says Happy Halloween!

Happy holloween! from elder wilson and elder looney.


So this week was great. the rodriguez family is going great, and their son and daughter will be baptized on saturday. Also, it was cool because the mom of the dad is also a less active member, and she came on sunday with 4 of her other granddaughters on sunday as well. I am really excited for this baptism, and I love being able to see a full family recieve the blessings of the gospel. 

Also, I had a really good experience this week because one of my converts here who I really love fell into a temptation and comited a sin and hid from us and everything, and sent messages that he was done with the church and it broak our hearts. But we fasted and preyed really hard and were really persistant wiht hiim and everything to open the door to us and everything. I feel like we were VERY persistant, but his eternal salvation was at stake, so we decided to do everything possible to get save him. and well our prayres were answered, and he is now as good as ever, and happy and everything. I learned a great lesson about repentance and forgiveness with him this week. 

But, I am really happy. its a little bit funny, because in Preach my Gospel at the end of the 6th chapter there es an activity about rate-your-christlike-attributes, and for the section of Humility the first one is "I am meek and humble of heart" and youve got to rate yourself from 1-5, 5 being that youve got it down, and one being that youve gotta work on it. Its kind of a trick question. When I starte the missin I was rating pretty high up there, but now, as I ve learned a little bit about humility, my numbers have been dropping down. I guess that means I am progressing. 

Anyways, thanks for all your prayres and help and everything. I love you all. I know that this work is true and that this gospel will fill the whole earth convert by convert. 

Elder Wilson. 

ps. vamos arriba Romney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment