Tuesday, October 23, 2012

All of the people that got baptized, and Edison, the one who got baptized a few monthes ago, who did the baptisms. The two families that got baptized are part member families that are now completed.


Baptism of Dangeline y Andrea!! 



First things first, We had two awesome baptisms!!! Danyeline (8) y Andrea (11). So, the other week we were going around with a member named Gustavo (who practically is like having another full tiem missonary in the ward, he is awesome), and he said "oh I remember that there is a inactive lady that hasnt been to the chruch in like 5 years", so we passed by, and the two daughters were really anxious to get baptizedand everything. They are so amazing. For example, one of them got in trouble by her school teacher because in class she would always just read the folletos that we give them, and the other kids would all start reading about the Restoration or Plan of Salvation or Law of Chastity or whatever pamphlet she brought that day. haha. The baptismal service was amazing too. Edison, the recent convert, performed the 4 baptisms that happened. The mom Alejandra, who for 5 years had been inactive gave a super spiritual talk about baptism and told about her own repentance process that she was going through in order to come back to the church. 


We are a little devistated because Teresa, our investigador who is going to get baptized next week did not come to church... but we have so much faith for her that she will be dressed in white this weekend. 


Well, we are doing good... On sunday we will know if there are changes in our companionship and house. I hope that I stay with my companion, and its very possible... but its all what the lord wants, I dont have my heart set on anything special exept for being a missionary (although, I have spent half of my missionary service as a Zone Leader, so if presedent decided to assign me to something else, I wouldnt be super devistated  ;) no, I have nothing to complain about, I have had a perfect mission, and I absolutely love being a Zone Leader).


Also, we have a multi mission conference on saturday with Elder Oaks!!!!!!!!! Thats going to be quite the experience. and it will be good to see some of my friends of the other mission that I know.


Anyways, lots of great stuff coming up! I´m excited and happy. 


Keep me in your prayers and everything. And write me if you feel like it.. haha mail is kinda on the stop. 


I love the church and all of the people that I have gotten to know here, and to be able to see the change in their lives. People like Alejandra who are willing to humble themselves before the lord and come back into his fold. Helping with that is what has really made me learn and grow as a misisonary. 


I love you all, 
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment