Monday, October 1, 2012

This has been a great week! Me and my companion Elder Looney have been
working Super diligently to do every thing we can in order to get the
spirit. We have been thinking a lot about what it really means to
serve the Lord with all our "heart, might, mind, and strength". Its
one of the first scriptures that we learn as a missionary, but its the
scripture that takes the most time to come to understand what it
really means. After almost a year and a half of being a full time
missionary, I have had a lot of experiences and examples... good and
bad... that have helped me learn what it means, and I am still really
far off from mastering it. But I know that the Lord really does
require ALL of our entire being to serve him, if we want to recieve
the full meaure of his spirit in our service.

I am so greatful to be with a comanionship where we mutalmente are
helping eachother to give ourselves up unto god.

Our zone is doing great. We ended the month of september with 20
baptisms in 9 areas, which is the highest number that our zone has had
in a long time. So we are content with that. Its good to see all of
the hard work pay off with the local leaders and everything... Haha
Ive got a little feeling that I am going to be here a long time
because of things that President Armstrong has said, and also the
stake President told President Armstrong to keep us here for as long
as possible.. But hey, Im not complaining. I love the area and ward..,
Its like ammon who desired to be in the area "maybe even untill the
day I die.

I am healthy and happy. Also its possible that we have a baptism this
week! We have an investigador who is ready for baptism in everything
except for stoping smoking. So if she stops, she gets baptized. Prey
for Gabriela please!

I want to send pictures, but this computer will freeze if I do, so
next week I will.

Also, I am super excited for General Conference this weekend! Like Ive
said before, for the missionaries, General Conference is better than
Cristmas!

And dont stop writing me :)

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment