Monday, February 18, 2013

feb 18



The lid of a tupperware that a member gave us. Its a popular company here for plastic ware. Im famous in all the world.


 A picture of our house. Its the 2nd best house in the whole mission... it has a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom and a study room. the first 3 room house that ive ever had :)

So, Fist things first, Jesica got baptized!!! She really is an amazing baptism. She is the niece of a member who we receantly re-activated. The service was super good because like 20 members of her family who arnt baptized came. It was a really great spiritual baptismal service, and loke 50 members were ther to spport her. 

Also, next week we have the baptism of Beatriz. She has been investigating the chruch for about 4 years now, but wanst able to be baptized because she lived unmarried with the father of her 4 children. the problem is that he didnt want to get married. We went over to have alittle leccion with her, and she told us that after a ton of thought and prayer she kicked him out so that she could get baptized. It has been a long process for her, but I could see the happiness in her face when she told us, and I know that even though its sad to see them not get married, she is making the best choice for her eternal family. 

I love teaching the Gospel, it is my favorite passtime. 

oh, also, I was able to do an exchange with Elder Aleman, who is my trainder! haha I always called him one of the 3 nephites becasue he always seemes to be inthe mission and never "die"... but he is serving as a district leader right now and I am his Zone Leader. It was so amazing to be able to work with him and remember old times a year and a half ago in the streets of Rocha. we both have grown and changed so much. He end the mission next week, and I will miss him a whole ton. 

Thanks for everything! This chruch is so true. Im so excited for my brother John that he got his mission call to Colombia!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment