Sunday, February 3, 2013

pictures pt 2




So this week was really great, on friday we had the christmas conference with all the mission together, and it was a really great and spiritual experience. I love hearing the testimonies of our Leaders in the mission. President and Sister Armstrong are wonderful, and I love them a ton. It was cool because they had their children and grandkids there too, and it was fun to see just a nice American family. 

The misson is such a wonderful time. I love it. About once a week we need to travel to other areas to de interviews or exchanges or meetings or whatever. We go on busses all the time, and I can never sleep or study, not because I dont want to or its super crouded or anything, but I can not stand to miss one moment of this beautiful, beautiful country. Every morning when I watch the beautiful Uruguayan sunrise, I just imagine how excited Jesus must have been to give this earth to us. 

Tomorrow is christmas. Its going to be a really neet experience to have my second Urugayan christmas. Its a lot different from the christmas experience up north. I am going to work as hard as I can to be able to baptize. Right now we are seeing a LOT of opposition in our area and zone, but thats fine with me. The bigger the opposition, the bigger the victory that comes after. This is going to be an amazing time in my mission. 

I hope that everyone up home has a wonderful time with their families and loved ones. I shure will have a good time with my loved ones here. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment